Hello, I’m Susanna, a Nutritional Medicine Consultant & Pharmacist.
I help men and women lose weight and prevent them from regaining it after a few months, even if they feel they have tried everything under the sun to lose weight without succeeding.
My mission is to support my clients in healthily losing weight without following diets, counting calories or forcing them to eat something they dislike. Instead, I use nutritional and lifestyle adjustments that fit my clients’ beliefs, ethics, budget, food preferences, and life.
In addition, I work with people often presenting other medical conditions or symptoms that stop them from living the life they want.
If you need an expert to guide you and support you during your weight loss journey, and if you are ready to finally claim your body and your health back, don’t postpone and book your free Strategy Session with me.
During the call, I will get to know you better and learn about your health concerns, symptoms & future vision. Together we will be able to tailor and initiate your weight loss journey around your unique needs.
- British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Zest 4 Life Associate Member
Qualifications & Training
- Practitioner Skills For The Management of Obesity (National Centre For Eating Disorders)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (IFM)
- Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma (Middlesex University)
- Qualified Dietary Educator (CNELM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personalised Nutrition (Middlesex University)
- Qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach (UK College of Personal Development)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry and pharmaceutical techniques specialised in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (Università degli Studi di Padova)
About Nutritional Therapy & My Approach to Nutrition
As a Nutritional Therapist and pharmacist, I apply evidence-based nutrition science to promote health and encourage self-care.
I work closely with my clients to assess their behaviours and identify potential root causes of their health imbalances, which provides me with key insights into how these may contribute to their symptoms and health concerns. This individualised approach allows me to support you in achieving nutritional balance while helping the body maintain health.
About Nutritional & Lifestyle Coaching
I embed both Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and coaching techniques at the core of each step of your nutritional journey.
If experience has taught me anything, it’s that one of the most challenging parts of your healing journey is embracing change and creating healthy habits. Often clients, despite knowing what is best for them, often find it challenging to actualise change.